Thursday, September 6, 2012

SMS Marketing

ENOUGH

It must be the most invasive form of advertising yet. If I didn't sign up to it, do not send me your promotions and sales and messages, and if I didn't willingly give you my phone number, you shouldn't have it.

Who sells these numbers to these people? Who has these databases and abuses them in this fashion? I find it unacceptable and it must be stopped. I don't know if it's done elsewhere and frankly I don't care, my phone inbox is private and so is my number!



 




 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely invasive and illegal. Needs to be regulated like so many 'systems' in Egypt. It is 'thuggish' business conduct. Ultimately telecom companies are responsible and they know they have problems with leaked databases (selling). Banks, credit card companies are the worst at abusing consumer privacy with cold sales calls!! BANK AUDI is a recent example. when I question the salesperson they evade providing the source of my contact details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ways are very simple and very much useful, as a beginner level these helped me a lot thanks fore sharing these kinds of useful and knowledgeable information.
    Fitness SMS
    Salon SMS
    Investor Relation SMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharing this information,this is useful to me...
    Mobile Marketing Service
    Mobile Marketing Companies

    ReplyDelete