Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Revolution's Bandwagon

This is probably going to be Part 1 of a series of posts I am considering writing about the Advertising scene during (I will not say post because I believe it is ongoing) the Egyptian 2011 Revolution.

This is also the first post since #Jan25 and I decided that probably anything to say now after the events we have witnessed would be an understatement.

All I can say is that this is our revolution. Those who were part of it know who they are, and those who weren't and claim to be are known by us all. Those who supported every way they knew how will forever be remembered and thanked and respected... while those trying to 'ride the wave' ... well ... they look wet and silly.

So..Part 1 goes to those folks, the ones trying to, shall I say re-brand? their image using the revolution.
بالبلدي يعني: "على قفا الثورة" 

Anyway..Let me kick it off with none other than Sodic. Because frankly, this morning, when I was driving down 26th of July st. and my eyes caught these, my jaw dropped and I let out a long almost laughing gasp. I won't accuse anyone of anything. Time will tell.

For now..gasp with me 



But just incase it's hazy...


...

Alright I think I'm done.
-

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES

No comments:

Post a Comment