Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Personal Appeal to Ragaa El Gedawy


I have watched you in almost every single new drama series that has been produced in the past decade.
Even when Egyptian television discovered sitcoms, you were there!

I watched you play the role of a mother, a diva, a woman living her mid-life crisis, a single old lady, a rich elitist, a foreigner, an alzheimer's patient. Really, kudos! you've done it all. You even had your own segment on Amr Adib, and let's not even get started on what the hell that was all about!

But don't you think it's a bit much now with all the products you're commercially endorsing?

Chicken
Chocolate
Dish Washing Soap
Cheese
and i think you did Ghee too..or was it oil?

There was a time when you had your face on three different product billboards at the same time! On the same bridge!!

I'm sure you've made some decent cash by now! Kaman ya3ni your credibility is shot to shit!
Urm...kefaya ba2a!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she reads this but I get the feeling she's too busy having her head portrayed on dudes' bodies in another commercial she's doing. What do we say, time is money.

    And she digs that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's excellent how in that ad her head is perfectly proportionate to that dude's body! lol Now I will always imagine her lower half looking like that!

    ReplyDelete